We are a friendly company of ~45 employees, working in a challenging and creative environment. If working with world leading clients in an innovative and creative environment excites you then this could be the role for you. This is a great opportunity for an Embedded Firmware Engineer who has experience in developing firmware for embedded products.
You will be working with multidisciplinary teams to take products from initial concept through to delivery and transfer to manufacture. You will develop firmware for embedded products and systems employing wired or wireless communications, sensors, user interfaces and control. Ultimately, enhancing 42T’s software development capability.
Main duties / key responsibilities:
- Development of firmware for embedded products and systems employing wired or wireless communications, sensors, user interfaces and control
- Use of C and assembly language
- Development on both bare metal platforms and with embedded OS such as FreeRTOS & Linux
- Definition of software system architecture, functional requirements, features and use cases
- Development of high-quality code for production systems
- Building in software quality from the outset through design, implementation and the use of appropriate tools and processes
- Working with multidisciplinary teams to take products from initial concept through to delivery / transfer to manufacture.
- Enhancing 42 Technology’s software development capability.
We offer a competitive package including 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), flexible working options, private healthcare, a company performance-related bonus and, when in the office, free lunches!